Sunday, September 18, 2011

14 weeks!

I was 14 weeks yesterday...finally out of the first trimester. I'm not sad to see it go. I am feeling a lot better but still have bad waves of nausea every once in a while. My belly is really starting to grow but I feel like I still look more fat than pregnant. We will find out the gender on October 13 and we cannot wait! We have absolutely no names picked out which is crazy since we had them nailed down long before this point with Price and Hayes. I'm sure we'll come up with something eventually! Here are some pictures we took after church today. Price has been so fun this time around. He loves to give my belly kisses and hugs and say he's hugging the baby. He also thinks it is hilarious that the baby goes tee-tee in my belly...ah boys!


2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I so can't wait to find out if it's a HE or a SHE...now that I can be the one giving cute personalized goodies this baby will be decked out with fun stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so anxious to find out what you are having. Price is so sweet.
You are a lucky gal to have such a wonderful husband and kids. LOve you sll so much.
Mom