Monday, October 24, 2005

Weekend Fun

I had a pretty good weekend. Nothing extraordinary or unusual, just a good relaxing weekend.

Friday
Michelle and I got some dinner then decided to go walk through Goodies, Petsmart, and the Halloween store. We had a lot of fun. My legs were sore from running that afternoon but other than that it was a great time. I got a shirt at Goodies and Macie got a new bone and collar at Petsmart. The Halloween store made me wish I was dressing up this year. Sadly, I have no place to go! Anyway, after that I went home and then Michelle came over with Cosmo and they spent the night in the striped room. She did not want to stay at her apartment alone and Lee and I love to have guests. Michelle and I stayed up late watching Gilmore Girls episodes and I really enjoyed it because it felt like the apartment again. And as much as I like being married, I miss the times in 9108.

Moving on...Saturday
I woke up and went run/walking. Then Sean, Michelle, Lee and I lunch at Schmaltz's. It was fabulous! Then we dropped off the boys and went to find something for Michelle to wear to her shower. Now Michelle did not end up finding anything but I brought home a lot more than I went looking for. I got some new trouser pants that are denim but look dressy enough for me to wear to work. I got a cute polo type shirt for only $7! I also got some socks. Then we went to Ann Taylor, I got two shirts there too. I LOVE buying fall clothes. I bought Lee some panties (he hates it when I call his boxers panties!) And I doused myself in Sarah Jessica Parker's new perfume. Its called Lovely and I hope I get some for Christmas! Finally Michelle and I went to Hobby Lobby. We went to look for Christmas trees because Lee and I don't have one and we were also going to buy Michelle one for her wedding. So we found a great 7.5 foot tree with over 1000 lights. We got the same one and they were even on sale! Then we headed home after a long day of shopping with Michelle still not having anything to wear to her shower. Lee was gone working when I got home so Anne came over and watched the Baylor game with me. We were both heart-broken when it was over! Valiant effort Bears!! Then after Lee came home he went to bed because he had a very long hard day. I stayed up until 2 watching Gilmore Girls and reading A Million Little Pieces.

Sunday
Lee woke up early to go work. He came back and I got up and we went to Sunday School. Then we went to eat at the Olive Garden with my parents and grandma. It was a lot of fun! Then my mom, grandma and I went to the mall. Grandma didn't stay too long but she did buy me a Santa candy jar and a Christmas ornament. Then Mom and I went through the rest of the mall. I had a good time with her. I went home and did some laundry then Lee and I went to Belk to get him some more panties (ha ha!) cause he liked the ones I got him. He also bought a steam cleaner for our carpets. We carried the huge heavy box all over the parking lot before realizing we were in the VERY front spot. It was ridiculous and I know we looked like fools! It was funny though! We came home and I did some laundry and cleaning. Lee figured out that his steamer was missing a very important part. So he was bummed. Then we went to Michelle's for dinner with her and Sean. So overall it was a good weekend!

Sorry this post is kind of boring but I wanted to write but had nothing exciting to write about!

Woo-hoo: I worked out twice this weekend!
Boo: I cannot seem to find a Halloween costume to fit Macie!

No comments: