Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Perfect Moments

Yesterday I had one of those few perfect moments in life. I had to take my dress to be altered for Michelle's wedding (they are cutting off about 5 inches!). I got done with that early and had some time to kill before my next appointment. I happened to have my book in the car and my alteration place happens to be next to Cafe Cappuccino. I got my book out of my car, sat at a cafe table and just read. It was a beautiful moment! I got to sit there in the evening sun with a cool breeze and just be free for fifteen minutes. I have not had a moment like that in a long time. It felt so good to just relax and really dive into my book. I know I have told you I am reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. I have gotten totally consumed by this book. It is such a unique story and I wish I had more time to read it. It is pretty much all I think about, I cannot wait to get to the next part and see what happens in the end. It is a true story of James' experience at a 6 week drug rehabilitation clinic. It is truly fascinating. If you ever feel like broadening your worldview a little I suggest you pick this one up. Anyway, I had to write about my perfect moment because there are so few of them in life. I hope I have another one soon.

Woo-hoo: to this video http://www.big-boys.com/articles/numanuma.html (Scroll down until you see the video.
Boo: To friends parents that are not all they should be.

P.S. - Happy Birthday to Lee today!

No comments: