Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged

Okay...thanks to Kasey I have been tagged and I feel that I will be publicly flogged if i don't continue on with this so here goes...

Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself", and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the next person to be tagged and list his/her name. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on his/her blog and tell them to read yours.

My 5 weird things:

1. I really like the feeling of only wearing one sock around the house. It keeps me at the perfect temperature with one foot hot and the other cold.

2. I do not eat ANY fruit and very few vegetables.

3. I am married and still sleep with a stuffed pig. Some habits die hard.

4. I have said this before but I will set my alarm for unique times. Right now I wake up at 7:16am.

5. I love to eat ketchup on my mashed potatoes. (there is something wrong with the blog right now and it won't let me
hit enter.) So i'll just tell you now who I'm tagging. Jennifer LeForce you have been tagged.

No comments: