Friday, March 03, 2006

Notice

So on Tuesday I gave my notice that I would be leaving my job. I gave unusually long notice because that is what my boss asked for. My last day is going to be April 14th. Good Friday...or as I now refer to it...Even Better Friday. I'm really sad to be leaving all the great people that I work with but I'm excited to start a new chapter in my life. I'll just be bumming around Waco until there is some sort of catastrophe. Then Lee and I will begin our career as insurance adjusters. I cannot wait to travel and work hard for good money. So anyway, let the count down begin. Only 30 more working days left!

Woo-hoo: Going to Jen's to shop for bridesmaids dresses this weekend and have a good old fashioned birthday celebration.

Boo: To nasty flavored Dum-Dums.

No comments: