Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Goals

Since Friday is my last day of work at the church, I thought I would make a list of the goals I hope to accomplish now that I will have some more time on my hands. Feel free to comment on anything else you think I should be accomplishing!

  1. Finish watching the 1st season of Lost. (I'm on disc 4)
  2. Take up sewing with the sewing machine I got for my wedding that is still in the box.
  3. Finish scrapbooking. I still need to finish my cruise book and actually start on my wedding one.
  4. Work out at least once a day. (Up to 6 days a week)
  5. Plant some sort of vegetation on the hill in my back yard that keeps collapsing.
  6. Visit out of town family and friends more often.
  7. Get up before 10am every day. (You'd be surprised at how hard this one will be)
  8. Read more often.
  9. Learn how to become a better cook.
  10. Eat a lot healthier.

Woo-hoo: Only 2 more days!!

Boo: I will be sad to leave the people that I work with.

2 comments:

Joni said...

kristy, i'm thoroughly impressed. you're so ambitious! i hope you'll have the guts to actually post back and tell us how well you're doing (or NOT doing) on all these goals... my personal fave is your goal to wake up before 10 every day. if it were me, i wouldn't even try. let me know if you want cooking lessons. i'm excellent. i maybe could even cook a vegetable in a way you might like!!!!

Kasey Joy said...

Just curious, you have to work on Good Friday?