Saturday, October 28, 2006

Life List

I know it's been a long time since I updated. I'm sorry. Hopefully my life will get interesting soon. Anyway, I have been watching some Ellen lately and she's big on making a life list for your life. You are supposed to take all the things you want to do in your life and write them down because you are a lot more likely to do something once you write it down. So i have decided I would like to make my own life list. I encourage you to do the same thing. It feels good to have an actual list of things you want to accomplish. As life goes on I plan to add more and more to my list while checking other things off. So here are a few of the things I would like to accomplish:

  1. Be a more well-rounded person
  2. Go to Australia
  3. See an actual Fall (leaves turning and everything)
  4. Read at least 3 books a year
  5. Learn to say "no" without feeling guilty
  6. Build a house
  7. Tell my family and friends how much they mean to me more often
  8. actually learn about the issues and candidates before I vote
  9. Learn to eat salad
  10. Work out three times a week religiously

Woo-hoo: Lee's Birthday is next week

Boo: To all the tv shows that were reruns on Thursday.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Very impressive goals! You and Lee should be house flippers. I bet you'd be really good at it. And tell us about the job at Carol and Company!! What kind of place is it, what do you do, what kind of discounts, etc.... Hope things are good!!

Joni said...

i talked to kristy yesterday, and she said she stopped blogging because nobody has commented on her blog in over a month! so i'm commenting, kristy! where are you?! surely you have SOMETHING in your life in the past month that you can tell the world about!!!! :)