Saturday, July 14, 2007

Things are getting "Harry"!

I finally got to go see the new Harry Potter movie last night. I have to say that I was impressed. I loved it! It has been a while since I read book 5 so there were a lot of things I didn't remember. I was obviously disappointed that they can't put the entire book into the movie. But I thought it was a really good movie. It got me super excited for Saturday, the 21st. For those of you who live under rocks, that is the day the new Harry Potter book comes out. It is the final book in the Harry Potter series. I cannot wait to sit down and read nonstop. I have already told everyone I know to not expect to hear from me until I am finished. I have to know if Harry is going to die, if Snape will get what's coming to him and who will win in the end, good or evil?? I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I will be sitting by my mailbox on Saturday waiting for the mailman. I ordered the book from Amazon so it will be delivered to my door on that day. If you are an avid Harry fan like me, tell me what you think. I want to her your theories about the 7th book. Then we can see who is right in the end! That's about all I got for now. Can't wait until Saturday!!

No comments: