Thursday, September 13, 2007

Healthy Boy


We went to the doctor today. Price is doing well. He is back to his birth weight of 7.4 pounds. We have not had good nights the last 2 nights. He seems to have his days and nights mixed up. Last night my mom was here to help and he seemed to wake up every 30 minutes to 1.5 hours. That doesn't make for very good sleep. So I'm kind of at my wits end today. Hopefully tonight will be a little bit better. We are trying to keep him awake more today. The problem is he gets into such a deep sleep he won't wake up. So I guess we will just see. The doctor also said we can start putting him on bottles. He had his first one today and drank the entire ounce. I am going to need a much bigger supply, I guess. So that's the latest on us.


Kyle update: Today he had a spinal tap. So far all of his tests have come back negative which is good thing. We just need to be able to find out what it is soon so they can treat it. We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers and I'll let you know when we know something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to meet Price. He is so cute! You and Lee are going to be wonderful parents.

I'll be praying for your brother. Please keep blogging updates.

Hope to see you soon!

Amanda Gallagher

Jennifer Roush said...

Yea for being two weeks old Pricer!!!!!!

Cheese I get to see you on Thursday!!!!!!!