Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sleepy day

We wanted a picture of his longest nap yet!
Posing on the couch for Mom's picture taking session!

Today was a good day. Price slept this morning from 9 until 1. It was amazing! I got all of my thank you notes written and just enjoyed the time with him sleeping. Lee and I must have checked on him 100 times since he slept so long! After such a long nap Price's friend Kayleigh came over. Michelle and I had fun taking pictures of Price laying on the couch. He's such a doll. We had Becky stay with us last night but are going it alone tonight. I am feeling SO much better so I think I'll be okay getting up every couple of hours. Anyway, that's just a quick update on the adventures of Mr. Price.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK OK---I am lonely for Price! AND Michelle's baby girl---way tooooo cute! I LOVE THAT LITTLE BOY!!!

Thank you for the blog link--I will forward it to Amy---I will be looking for new photos all the time!
Love you Price (and his Mommy and Daddy too)
Auntie Jo