Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Rough Days

We have had a couple of rough days. Price has been screaming at the top of his lungs for about 2 days (and nights) now. I'm not sure what is wrong but I know I'm losing my mind. He has been a little better today but he has been asleep most of the day. I'm afraid he is going to get his days and nights confused again. He has had such rough nights the past 2 nights though that I'm not surprised he is worn out. We certainly need your prayers so we can figure out what is wrong and fix it. I don't think either of us can stand to have another night with no sleep. This whole parenting thing is way harder than I ever thought it would be! Hopefully we will have a good night tonight and we will both be happier. Thanks again for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww poor price =(
I know thats gotta stink. What does the doc say? Still just acid reflux stuff?

Ok how do I add u as a link on my blog?? I dont know how to use this very well yet!!

Jaime said...

Praying for y'all...I know how those screaming nights can be. Nick is good to remind me that at this point these "phases" or whatever they are only last a few days. It does get better, I promise. :)