Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We Survived!

We ended up taking Price to the doctor today for his 2 month check up and to get his acid medicine dosage adjusted. He did great. He weighs a strapping 10.4 lbs and is 22 1/2 inches long. He's in the 60th percentile for his height. I think this is funny, probably the only time in his life he'll be on that end of the spectrum! The doctor says that he is right on track with everything. After an exam by the doctor the nurse came in to give him his shots. He had to have 4 different ones in his thighs. As a parent you feel terrible watching them go through that pain. He was a real champ though. He only cried for a short while and had totally composed himself before we left the room. He did so well! Since this morning we have had a few fits of random screaming but mostly he has slept. We made it through our first big round of shots and i'm proud of all three of us!! I have no pictures of him from today so I thought I would show you all how much Macie loves the Boppy!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

that is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think Macie is the cutest Boppy pup I have ever seen. Look at that sweet face! Love, Becky

Anonymous said...

Haha! I think that is the funniest pic ever!! Only ur dog..lol!