Monday, October 10, 2011

Field Trip

On Friday Prices class had their first field trip. Since Price had strep throat last week I was hoping the antibiotic would kick in and he would feel like going. Thankfully Friday he woke up feeling like a new person so off we went. We went to the zoo and it was so fun to see his whole class together interacting. Most of the Moms went too so it was nice to meet those I didn't know already. We had a great time. I loved seeing Price in his element with all his little friends. So fun! These are from my phone so ignore the fuzziness!

Mrs. Thompson, Reid and Price


Some of the class on the move.


Rhian Grace, Avery, Price and Reid


Price and his buddy Katie Mae (thanks for the picture, Jenny!)



1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! In that last picture all I can see is Lee!! He is a cutie!