Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Our Honeymoon


We went to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. We stayed at the Sandals resort there. It was such a wonderful trip. We went jet skiing and parasailing and we even got to swim with dolphins. I think it was really good for us to spend a week alone together. It gave us a chance to calm down from the busy wedding week and to get used to being around each other a lot. The beaches were beautiful and the people were so friendly. The food was incredible and the drinks weren't bad either! I highly recommend the all inclusive resorts. Although, it is really weird to eat a very fancy dinner and just leave the table without paying! It took us a while to get used to it. I think the best part of the trip was playing with the dolphins. We got to dance with them, kiss them, hug them, and feed them. It was so relaxing. I would gladly go back to the Bahamas and Lee and I decided that if we ever do move to an island, we will seriously consider this one. It was the most wonderful way we could have spent our first week together. I look forward to many more trips with him as husband and wife!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hey! I think you should post some pictures of your house...I want to see what all the updates look like ( :

Hope you're loving the married life!