Tuesday, August 30, 2005

You really don't want me to write more often

Well, I have been told that I need to write more often. I think that you would all be sad if I were to do this because all of my posts would say the exact same thing. Now that I am an old married woman, my life is pretty routine. I wake up at the same time every morning, I go to work, I am there from 8-5 and then I come home. I am usually in bed by 11:30pm. Yes, life is very exciting for me these days in good ole Waco. Oh yeah, there is a lot of playing with Macie mixed in there. She's a lot of fun and wears us out. I do get an hour lunch break every day. I usually go with Molly but that will come to an end on Thursday. She has to start her big girl job with MHMR. So I will miss my fun lunches with her. Well anyway, if you are still reading up to this point, you are a good friend because I know this stuff is boring! But you are in luck because that is all for now.

No comments: