Monday, January 30, 2006

All By Myself

Well today at work has been very lonely. I sit in the back part of the office secluded from everyone. I used to have a good friend back here named Melody but she has moved on to greener pastures and Friday was her last day. Now I'm alone. Today is lonely too because all the staff are having an all day staff meeting. That means there is no one in the office but secretaries. And as I said before I am the only secretary in this part of the office. To make matters worse, Jen is not online so I have no one to talk to. I'm trying to come up with things to do to keep me busy. If you have any suggestions let me know. For now I will sit here in silence. Who knows, if I get too bored I may post again later today.

Woo-hoo: I have been married for 6 months today. Time has gone by so fast!
Boo: To Melody quitting and leaving me all alone!

No comments: