Friday, February 24, 2006

Ode to Anderson

Oh Anderson Cooper, how I love to watch your show, 360. You have a certain way of bringing me the news that I cannot find anywhere else. When you show old foreign men eating light bulbs or skewing themselves it enamors me. Not too many reporters would show that. You "keep them honest" by constantly drawing attention to the trailers FEMA has spent so much money on. Your blog fascinates me and I spend a lot of time each day reading what you and your colleagues have to say. You amaze me, Mr. Cooper. So with all of this said, I raise my glass to you, CNN reporter of the year (in my opinion). For a job well done and news that is unique to your show. You are my latest obsession!

Woo-hoo: I'm going to see Sing tonight!!
Boo: We left our pillows in a hotel.

No comments: