Monday, February 06, 2006

Things I love...

In no particular order:

  1. my husband
  2. my friends
  3. Macie
  4. my family
  5. the beach
  6. sleeping in
  7. staying up late
  8. Gilmore Girls
  9. Lost
  10. Old episodes of Friends
  11. Sex and the City (I could watch if for hours)
  12. Watching Michelle run into things
  13. Watching Cosmo dance.
  14. My brother's super fancy tv.
  15. My picture wall at work. (all my friends and family)
  16. Oprah
  17. finding money in the pockets of my pants
  18. Reeses peanut butter cups (trees, hearts, eggs, most of their holiday shapes)
  19. talking to Jen on IM all day at work
  20. tulips
  21. pizza from New York
  22. Project Runway and all its drama
  23. Calling or being called by Michelle immediately following Project Runway
  24. I have developed a new love for working out. (nothing extremely hard though!)
  25. text messaging
  26. my 737 girls
  27. office supplies (pens, paperclips, staplers, etc)
  28. getting all dressed up occasionally
  29. my pink fancy shoes (I will find a place to wear them!)
  30. Secret time
  31. taking Macie, Dakota and Cosmo for walks
  32. Rodi's happy dance
  33. Rodi with a rock
  34. the super soft robe I got for Christmas
  35. reading other people's blogs
  36. getting pedicures
  37. Harry Potter
  38. Hanging out with my big brother
  39. Country music
  40. going shopping in the West Village with my friends
  41. eating way too much cheese
  42. going on trips
  43. frozen hot chocolate from serendipity in New York
  44. all of my wedding pictures
  45. the way my phone rings when Michelle calls
  46. Lee's cooking
  47. People magazine and any celebrity gossip
  48. Kenny Chesney's Be As You Are CD
  49. Driving down Austin Avenue on a clear sunny day with the windows down
  50. Shoes
  51. The facebook
  52. the heater under my desk at work (its freezing in here)
  53. when Molly gets heated about something
  54. how happy Lee gets when he plays/talks about golf
  55. random phone calls from old friends
  56. talking to my grandma
  57. My Name is Earl
  58. sunsets
  59. Panda Express
  60. coming home to a clean house
  61. 9108
  62. wearing my pajamas all day long
  63. the fact that we have not had a winter
  64. reading secrets on Postsecret.com
  65. Reminding Steven that he's Asian
  66. a good hot bath
  67. Finding something you really wanted on the sale rack in your size
  68. kids
  69. my red shoes
  70. Pier One
  71. Reading
  72. Playing the mining game on the internet
  73. Airports
  74. The feeling of Spring
  75. Dreaming about the future and what it may look like.
  76. Random dreams that mean nothing at all.
  77. Purses, any size, shape or color
  78. Jen's tiny apartment and how 3 of us share a bed there.
  79. Bachelorette parties
  80. I actually love to do laundry
  81. cell phones
  82. my house
  83. going to see movies
  84. Hewitt water
  85. When Michelle does my make-up
  86. Cruises
  87. taking days off from work
  88. keeping in touch with friends through blogs
  89. the color pink
  90. Anderson Cooper though I don't get to watch him much
  91. MSNBC Investigates
  92. My Mustang
  93. The fact that you are still reading this list.
  94. Chocolate
  95. going to Pro sports games
  96. that Keith Urban actually came to Waco.
  97. watching tv all day on a Sunday afternoon
  98. the necklace Jen gave me
  99. a good deep discussion
  100. that this list took me almost an hour to write

Who-hoo: This is my 50th blog post!

Boo: Still alone at work...not a whole lot to do. (Obviously)

No comments: