Thursday, June 29, 2006

On the Road Again

Well, Lee and I are working again. There was a hail storm in Colorado and we were called out. We left with Kyle and Marci and my parents at about 5:15am on Wednesday. We drove for about 16 hours with a couple of stops and finally arrived in Colorado. This was by far Macie's longest car ride. Before this she had only been in the car for about 3 hours. Lee made her a pallet in the back seat where she could still climb into the front with us if she wanted to. She was a very good girl. We were really proud of her. We spent the first night in a little town called Louisville. Kyle and Marci and my parents are in another town because their claims are further away. Today we finally got settled in our extended stay hotel. It's pretty nice. It has a little kitchen and a couch. Feels like a small home. Tomorrow we will start working claims. I'm excited to get back in the swing of things again. I know this is not the most exciting post but sadly its all that's going on in my life right now. Hopefully I'll find something more exciting to talk about soon!

Woo-hoo: We saw Superman tonight. I recommend it. I thought it was great!
Boo: I always hate being away from home!

No comments: