Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Soul 2 Soul 2

On Friday night Lee and I went to the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Soul 2 Soul 2 tour. It was amazing. I saw them when they were on tour together last time in 2000. That show was great but I was on the third row from the top of the building. They were like little ants. This time I was quite a bit closer. The show was incredible. They opened with "Like we never loved at all" together. Then Faith did her set. Then they sang two more songs together. Then Tim did his set. Then they closed with several songs together. They both have amazing voices and the chemistry they have on stage together is just out of control. They have been married for almost 10 years now and you can just feel their love for each other. We had a great time. This is the 7th or 8th time I've seen Tim live and I just can't seem to get enough of him. He always puts on a great show. Of course the show could have been a little better if amazon woman wasn't sitting in front of me. I swear this lady was over 6 feet tall. She stood up the entire time. Then she got angry when the drunk guy next to her stepped on her foot. So she confronted him in the middle of one of the slow songs. So instead of watching the concert we got to watch these two hash it out. Quite entertaining. Anyway, we had such a good time and I hope that Tim and Faith go on tour again together soon. It really was one of the best concerts I have ever been to.

Woo-hoo: I got to see Jen and Michelle on Friday.
Boo: To the stomach bug I'm trying to get over.

No comments: