Tuesday, July 18, 2006

We love MovieSac


Lee and I bought a new toy! It's called a moviesac. It's made my the people at Lovesac. A lovesac is this huge bean-bag type thing that is filled with torn up foam. So no matter how much you sit on it or lay on it it always fluffs back to its original shape. I highly recommend this to anyone. Jen has always had the bigger one and we've always loved it. Our Moviesac is made for two people. It's huge. It takes up a lot of our living room. The funniest part is that it comes in an airtight cube. They take all the air out and this HUGE lovesac is only about two feet by two feet. It also weighs over 100 pounds. Lee about had a heart attack getting it to the car. Once you get it home you have to try to fluff it all out. You seriously break a sweat! In the end though, its totally worth all the work. It has become Macie's new favorite place to lay. If you are still confused about what I'm talking about check them out at lovesac.com. They are a little on the expensive side but they have good sales. I promise its the most comfortable thing you'll ever sit on! Above is a picture of what ours looks like!

Woo-hoo: Starting to work out again.
Boo: Starting to get kind of bored.

2 comments:

Kasey Joy said...

Yea for an update!!! I'm intrigued about how the lovesac fit into your living room, and where you put it!! How are you doing friend? It's been too long since we've talked! Hope all is well!!

Elaine said...

I have to admit that when I first saw the picture I did a double take to see if that was you and Lee!! I agree that it's been too long since we've seen each other! Things are going well here, I'm just trying to enjoy the summer!