Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Outraged

I am outraged. Is there any better place to rant than on my blog...I think not. I am mad at NBC because they are taking one of my most favorite new shows off the air. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip is on "hiatus". That is tv talk for being cancelled soon. The main problem I have with this is that there was no warning. We watched a new episode last night and noticed there was no preview for next week. Lee got on NBC.com to check it out and that is how we got the news. More than likely they aren't even going to finish the season. This means we are just left with the storyline we have now. No closure, nothing. I intend to write a strongly worded letter to those bigwigs. If this show does end up coming back on the air I encourage everyone to watch it. It's by the same guy that wrote The West Wing. It's very witty and dramatic and the acting is great. It has good old Matthew Perry in it also. How can you beat Chandler in a dramatic role?? Anyway, if there are any other Studio 60 fans out there, join the outrage and write a letter or something. The show must go on!

1 comment:

Kasey Joy said...

While I would not say I am a diehard fan, I do watch the show and enjoy it! That's lame that they are taking it off the air! LAME-O!!! Thanks for sharing. Any news on what's going to happen with GG? Last season? Can you believe the break up????