Monday, February 12, 2007

Random Thoughts

I don't have anything to say. So I thought I would blog random thoughts like Elaine did!

The baby is making me tired all the time. I am ready to be out of my first trimester.

Today is a beautiful day at 70 degrees. The problem is that tomorrow it is supposed to be 48 degrees. This is getting ridiculous.

Macie got her hair cut today and she looks beautiful. She got a pretty Valentine bandana.

I am watching old episodes of Full House on ABC Family. It reminds me of my childhood and watching TGIF every Friday night!

I cannot believe Grey's ended the way it did! I cannot wait until Thursday to find out what's going to happen.

If I still have time to blog after the baby is born I think my blog will be more interesting. Right now I feel like my life is incredibly boring. I had so much more to talk about right out of college.

Let me know if there is a topic you would like to hear more about because I'm drawing a blank on anything that I could possibly blog!

Woo-hoo: To the beautiful weather today!
Boo: We are so ready to go on a storm - It's been 6 months!!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Will wonders never cease?! Kristy posted on her blog! The reason you're so tired, Kristy, is because it's been too long since you've had tuna. Just hold on one more day! :) You know, you're always saying you don't have anything to post on your blog, but then you talk about how sweet Macie looks in her Valentine bandana... PICTURE?! Hello?!?! See you tomorrow! :)