Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Is she fat or pregnant?

Well, I have been asking myself this question lately. When I put on my usual clothes I just look fat. My stomach isn't big enough to look pregnant yet so it just looks like i've gained weight in my belly area. It's kinda gross. So I made the decision to go get some maternityish shirts. I went to a place in the mall called Sophia. (it's a teeny bopper store) but they have really cute A-line cut shirts. I decided with a little bit of draping I can hide this belly until it gets big enough for people to tell there is a baby in there. So I bought 4 shirts that are super cute from there. They are all a little tighter up top and flowy on the bottom. Then I made my first official maternity purchases. I went to Motherhood maternity and bought two really cute shirts that I can wear even when I get huge. Those two are by far my favorites. And the best part is I didn't really have to spend a lot of money. They were all cheaper than I expected. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday. I can't believe that I'll already be in my 4th month. Time is flying by! We are so ready to find out what it is. We ordered a bed, I can't remember if I blogged about that yet or not. Obviously we can't do bedding until we know the gender. We are also taking name suggestions. So if anyone has any ideas for both boys and girls we certainly welcome them.

Woo-hoo: Michelle is having a baby girl!
Boo: To having to work more than usualy this week.

No comments: