Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Literally "growing a baby"

I thought I would post a picture of my ever growing belly. This picture is kind of close up so I feel like it makes me look bigger than I actually am. Or maybe I am just wishful thinking. But anyway, some of you have asked so here it is. I am really starting to "feel" pregnant. My belly is just so tight and the baby is constantly moving. Some nights I get out of the bathtub and Lee goes "Whoa!" when looking at my stomach. I do not take offense to this because it is true, sometimes I look in the mirror and say the same thing! It really is crazy how one day you wake up, look down and are amazed at how your body isn't your body anymore! Price is up to about 1 pound now. I can only imagine how I am going to feel when he is 6 or 7 pounds. He is really going to be able to kick me then. Anyway, just thought some of you might want to see my 23 week pregnant belly. If you look closely you can see where my belly button has already popped out. This, by far, is the strangest thing of all! I never really wanted to see the inside of my own belly button but there it is! Anyway, I hope you enjoy my "fat" pic!
Woo-hoo: To selling the Mustang and getting a new car!
Boo: To being really tired today.

2 comments:

Kasey Joy said...

you are precious!! i absolutely adore prego women!!! thanks for posting that!!! yay for babies! how close is Michelle?

Nicki W. said...

don't you love your belly? for some reason, littel people just pop out! i loved my belly i miss it sometimes. towards the end though, you get really ready to move a little easier and look down and see your feet! you look great!!!!