Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nesting

Everyone talks about how when you get pregnant you instinctively start to "nest". You start to clean things out or just become domestic. I'm sure it has something to do with hormones! Anyway, I have recently started my nesting. I have started sewing. This is insane because I have never been much of a domestic diva. I generally hate anything that has to do with crafts or projects. So far I have made a blanket for the baby. It's lots of fun, made out of green fabric and dark blue fabric with robots on it. It's really cute! All of the fabric was on sale and I just couldn't pass it up. I finished the blanket pretty quickly and strangely, I was looking for something else to sew. I decided on a sock monkey! I know its weird but I found a pattern online and it looks like something I can do. I ordered the special socks that are usually used for sock monkeys and now I wait! I am excited to get started and see if it really is as easy as it seems. (Which I doubt!) So when I finally do make it I'll have to take a picture and post it. I'll have a lot to post about in the next few weeks so get excited. I have a joint shower on Saturday with Michelle. I can't wait, it should be lots of fun. Then we get our 3D/4D sonogram on Monday. Tuesday the painter comes to paint Prices room! Things are happening so fast! Oh, and I have started my 3rd trimester. Can you believe that if the baby is born on time it will be here in like 14 weeks?! This is madness! Where has all the time gone?

No comments: