Monday, July 02, 2007

31 weeks and counting...

Here is a picture of my ever growing belly. It's starting to get difficult to do things like tie my shoes or roll off the couch. This entire pregnancy has been very interesting. It is so weird to see your body totally morph into something different. It's been lots of fun though. I still can't believe there is going to be a baby in our house in 9 weeks. Time is going by so fast! We had another shower on Saturday. It was with Lee's parent's family and friends. It was a lot of fun and we got a ton of stuff. Now I just have to find a place to put it all! Other than that there really isn't much to report. I pretty much just sit by the phone now and wait for Michelle to call and tell me she's in labor! (I'm so glad she has to do this first!) Hopefully I'll have more to write about soon.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Kristy! You are too cute! I can't believe you're almost 32 weeks already! That's fantastic! :) See you for tuna on Thursday!!!!!!