Monday, October 15, 2007

Tummy Time

We have started having tummy time. I have read a lot about how its good for Price to do this. He's not the biggest fan but he'll hang in there for a few minutes. We have a fun Boppy tummy time mat for him to play on. He doesn't seem to hate it too much. I'm sure, with time, he'll get used to it. The grins and giggles keep coming from him and it honestly is the best thing in this world! Oh - have to give a shout out to my friend Shelly that is having her baby girl, Kinley tomorrow. I know you'll do great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our little Price is growing everyday. He will be scootin' around before we know it. Price probably likes looking around at things on his back. You know his daddy was a back crawler. I love seeing my little grandson's pics. Keep up the good work, Kristy.
Love, Becky

Anonymous said...

I love getting on ur blog- it always makes my day! I just read the shout out =) Thanks! We have to get our babies together soon =)