Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Few Days Away

Lee and I finally got to celebrate our anniversary last week. We spent Thursday through Saturday afternoon in Dallas at the Four Seasons Hotel. We had a great time and really enjoyed just spending alone time together and not having a schedule. On Thursday we checked into the hotel, walked around Northpark Mall, and ate dinner with Jen at PF Changs. Friday I did lots of amazing spa stuff while Lee wondered around Dallas. Then we went to the Galleria and walked around before a wonderful dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We missed Price but it was nice to get away for a while. He was in very good hands with Memaw and Pepaw. I kept forgetting to take pictures so here are some of the only ones I got.
The view from our room.
I look a little rough from my day at the spa.
And finally, very yummy desserts from room service!

post signature


No comments: