Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Funday

These are actually from last Sunday but I never posted them. I loved the way Lee dressed Price for church so we took some pictures. I also decided to take my first belly picture of the pregnancy. I look so different this time than I did last time, seem to be carrying the weight all over instead of just my belly. Oh well though, it will all be worth it when Hayes is here! Enjoy these pictures of my sweet little boy that will be 2 YEARS OLD next week!




post signature


3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

aw i remember that dress :) u look great & u dont look big all over to me, just in the belly like before :)
pricer really looks like a toddler these days. i cant wait for the party on saturday! im sure it will be fun!

Joyce said...

What a little doll. Give him a great big birthday hug and kiss for us! See you in September. (isn't that a song? -oh, you're probably too young to remember)

David and jill said...

OK, you do NOT look big all over. You are an adorable little preggo! And that almost-2-year-old son of yours sure is adorable, too!