Sunday, April 20, 2014

Disney World

In January, I got the chance to do something I have wanted to do for a very long time.  My  mom has always wanted to visit Disney World.  She is a HUGE Disney fan and loves everything about it and Walt.  So when Lee said he wanted to run the Disney World Marathon, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take her.  We decided to leave the kids since they had just been last year and I wanted my mom to get to do what she wanted instead of having to care for the kids the whole time.  So we left on a Wednesday and came home on a Monday.  It was a really fun trip and I LOVED being able to show my mom all thing Disney.  We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and it was amazing.  I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the lobby!  We took along one of Price's Pooh Bears with us and took pictures of him doing all kinds of fun things.  Then we would send them back to the kids.  I plan to make a book for Price of all of Pooh's adventures.  We truly did Disney.  We were at the parks from open to close most nights.  At the end of it we were all exhausted. Not to mention Lee ran 26.2 miles the day before we left.  So proud of him!!  He said it was the most fun race he has ever run, there were bands and characters every mile and at one point you could even stop and ride a roller coaster if you wanted to.  Anyway, here are some of the pictures from our wonderful trip!







 The view from our room.

 My marathoner after the race!

 Can you find Pooh?





No comments: