Thursday, November 10, 2005

Right Now

Right now I...
  • learned that if you push enter after just typing a title, it will publish your blog.
  • think i'm having a hot flash.
  • have a tummy ache.
  • am talking Jen on IM.
  • can see people out my window.
  • have a cough.
  • want to go home.
  • have the facebook open on my computer.
  • cannot believe that my blog has been looked at more than 1500 times.
  • am biting my thumbnail.
  • have no bosses at the office.
  • am bored out of my mind.
  • am going to end this ridiculous list.

Woo-hoo: Tomorrow is finally friday!

Boo: I didn't get to stay at Michelle's bridal portraits very long. (But she looked beautiful!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey. just caught up on your blog...i haven't checked them in over a week! it was good to hear about your life...i love you and miss you. hope this week is good!